A swirling wood fire in the living room
This lodge has communal facilities giving you the option to enjoy a home cooked meal and includes a BYO licence. Or you can head out and enjoy the culinary delights around the village.
Schuss Lodge Falls Creek has a resident manager during winter and peak summer periods to assist you during your stay.
The facilities at the lodge include:
- Large, modern, well equipped kitchen.
- Ample pantry and fridge space allocated to each room
- Basic staples supplied including milk in the winter, tea, instant coffee, Nespresso (original pod) coffee machine, Milo, cooking oil, sugar, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- BYO liquor licence for Apres ski
- Ample storage space and cleaning products.
- Dedicated games room with table tennis and pool tables.
- Living room with swirling wood fire great for swapping stories after a day on the slopes.
- Separate TV lounge.
- Wide selection of board games.
- Extensive library suitable for all.
- Plenty of storage for skis and boards.
- Heated boot racks and a work space for ski and board servicing.
Discover the accommodation options at Schuss Lodge Falls Creek.