Dine in or out
Schuss Lodge Mt Buller has communal facilities for you to enjoy your own home cooked meal after a day on the slopes. If you'd rather someone else do the cooking, head outside to enjoy the culinary delights around the village.
The facilities include:
- A fully self contained kitchen with oven, fridges, microwave, hot plates, kettle and utensils.
- Basic staples supplied including milk in the winter, tea, instant coffee, milo, cooking oil, sugar, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Ample storage space and cleaning products.
- BYO licence for apres after skiing!
- Board games in the living area.
- Pool table and plenty of seating.
- Extensive library suitable for all ages.
- Drying room with boot racks.
- Laundry with washing machines and dryers.
A resident manager is on-site during winter and peak summer periods to help you during your stay.
Take a look at why summer is a great time at Mt Buller. Remember, you can book the whole lodge for your group too!