Dine in or out
Schuss Lodge Mt Buller has communal facilities for you to enjoy your own home cooked meal after a day on the slopes. If you'd rather someone else do the cooking, head outside to enjoy the culinary delights around the village.
The facilities include:
- A fully self contained kitchen with oven, fridges, microwave, hot plates, kettle, a Nespresso (original pods) coffee machine and utensils.
- Basic staples supplied including milk in the winter, tea, instant coffee, milo/hot chocolate, cooking oil, sugar, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Pantry and Fridge space allocated to your room
- Cleaning products.
- BYO licence for apres after skiing!
- Board games in the living area.
- Pool table and plenty of seating.
- Extensive library suitable for all ages.
- Drying room with boot racks.
- Laundry with washing machine and powder and dryer.
A resident manager is on-site during winter and often in peak summer periods to help you during your stay.
Take a look at why summer is a great time at Mt Buller. Remember, you can book the whole lodge for your group too!