Dine in or out
Schuss Alpine Club Thredbo is a self-catering lodge and has a BYO licence, perfect for cooking your own delicious meals. The kitchen, dining and lounge areas are communal and shared by all guests.
Please note the following for Thredbo bookings this year during the peak time of July 1 - Aug 15:
To comply with COVID 19 regulations, we cannot run the Thredbo kitchen as a communal one, when we have more than 16 people in the lodge at a time. We will be running a chef catered kitchen from Jul 1 to Aug 15 , and may need to extend that if bookings require it. Unfortunately, this will need to be mandatory with bookings and you will be charged accordingly as you were last season. The daily rate will be $40 pp/day for breakfast and dinner (children under 12 will be $20/ day). This includes the cleaning up. During this period there will be no access to the kitchen or communal pantry.
Outside this period, we plan to run a strict booking system for the kitchen/dining room, and/or manager administered communal meals with nominated persons only having access to the kitchen. Communal pantry and fridge/freezer will be accessible as per the points listed below.
The lodge is very cosy with a mix of gas and electric heating and the kitchen is well-equipped and includes:
- A separate easy accessible fridge, freezer and pantry space for food storage, which are allocated to each room.
- A high speed commercial dishwasher for easy cleaning and hygiene.
- Basic staples such as milk (during the winter season only), tea, instant coffee, Milo, cooking oil, sugar, salt, pepper, tomato sauce.
- Cleaning products.
- Small games room with a pool table and TV.
- A wide selection of board games.
- A selection of reading material catering to all tastes.
- Storage for skis and boards and a drying room.
- Laundry and a work space for ski and board servicing if required.
Learn more about the accommodation here at the Lodge and see what events are on during your next stay.
Keep in mind that if you belong to a group, the whole lodge can be booked!