Dine in or out
Schuss Lodge Thredbo is a self-catering lodge and has a BYO licence, perfect for cooking your own delicious meals. The kitchen, dining and lounge areas are communal and shared by all guests.
The lodge is very cosy with a mix of gas and electric heating and the kitchen is well-equipped and includes:
- A separate easy accessible fridge, freezer and pantry space for food storage, which are allocated to each room.
- A high speed commercial dishwasher for easy cleaning and hygiene.
- Basic staples such as milk (during the winter season only), tea, instant coffee, Milo, cooking oil, sugar, salt, pepper, tomato sauce.
- Cleaning products.
- Small games room with a pool table and TV.
- A wide selection of board games.
- A selection of reading material catering to all tastes.
- Storage for skis and boards and a drying room.
- Laundry and a work space for ski and board servicing if required.
Learn more about the accommodation here at the Lodge and see what events are on during your next stay. Keep in mind that if you belong to a group, the whole lodge can be booked!